Identify vulnerabilities and protect yourself against malicious activity
How do I keep my site secure?
Staying on top of security is something that takes ongoing effort. You want to ensure the infrastructure that runs your applications has strong network security, your application traffic should be encrypted and protected from malicious behavior, and your staff should be trained on how to set safe passwords and avoid phishing scams.
Here are some areas we can help with:
- Restoring a broken site
- Training staff on best practices
- Applying security patches
- Configuring firewalls and networks
- Reviewing logs and debugging issues
- Finding and correcting vulnerable code
You can get free SSL/TLS certificates from the number one certificate authority in the world.